Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday, March 11

Today Grace had her well check-up at the doctor. She is now 20 pounds and 29 inches. She has grown an inch in the last three months, and is squarely in the 50% percentile for her age. She also had to get three shots and blood drawn, nothing wrong just normal check-up stuff. It took four of us to draw the blood and she was screaming until the nurse handed her a cookie. Right now after some Tylenol and a nap she is doing great, playing with T.R. and being her normal happy self.

T.R. had a busy day playing with Papaw and learning a new "game" with Gramma. He is getting his letters, slowly but surely. Tonight Doug asked my dad about fixing something in the house and T.R. immediately ran and got his tool kit to try and fix it himself. It was very cute!

I am leaving tomorrow for an over-night trip to Columbus for a conference. I hate being away from Doug and the kids. I am dreading it already. But it is a busy conference and I know it will go fast and I will be back home with my ornery little ones and big one!

No comments:

Post a Comment